International MBA Requirements | Bar-Ilan University
All applications must include:
- Transcripts from all university-level course work (Undergraduate GPA must be at least 76)
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Copy of front page Passport or T.Z.
- Digital photo
- NIS 300 non-refundable registration fee
- GMAT scores (if needed)**
You can apply for the early admissions discount without submitting your GMAT score. Apply early and take the GMAT later!!
(The essay and integrated reasoning sections of the GMAT exam are not required)
**Exemptions from the GMAT exam requirement:
- Applicants with a Ph.D, M.D., D.M.D. or D.Sc.
- Applicants with an M.A. in Engineering, Economics, Exact Sciences or Natural Sciences with a GPA of 80
- Applicants with an M.A. in other fields with a GPA of at least 85
- Applicants who have a GPA of 90 or above in their first degree or who have management/professional experience of at least 5 years may request an exemption from the GMAT requirement.