International MBA Requirements | Bar-Ilan University
All applications must include:
- Transcripts from all university-level course work (Undergraduate GPA must be at least 76)
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Copy of front page Passport or T.Z.
- Digital photo
- NIS 474 non-refundable registration fee
- GMAT scores (if needed)**
You can apply without submitting your GMAT score. Apply early and take the GMAT later!
(The essay and integrated reasoning sections of the GMAT exam are not required)
**Exemptions from the GMAT exam requirement:
- Applicants with a Ph.D, M.D., D.M.D. or D.Sc.
- Applicants with an M.A. in Engineering, Economics, Exact Sciences or Natural Sciences with a GPA of 80
- Applicants with an M.A. in other fields with a GPA of at least 85
- Applicants who have a GPA of 80 or above in their first degree or who have management/professional experience of at least 5 years may request an exemption from the GMAT requirement.
- Applicants who have a GPA of at least 76 in their first degree in Engineering or in Computer Sciences may request an exemption from the GMAT requirement.