Who will teach me?
Professors and guest lecturers include:
Dr. Alon Raviv
- Prior to Dr. Raviv's current position he was a faculty member at Brandeis International Business School (2009-2012) and at Boston University (2008-2009). Dr. Raviv has more than ten years of experience in the banking industry as a senior Quant at the Analytical Development unit of Bank Hapoalim, Israel, as an economist at the Bank of Israel, and as a consultant for Percipio Capital.
Dr. Avi Mazor
- Dr. Mazor is an expert in entrepreneurship, innovation, and in the making of international businesses with almost 30 years of experience in the USA and China markets. Dr. Mazor is a managing director of Diadem Inc., based in Shanghai/China, which brings Israeli and other foreign companies and investors to the China market, to cooperation with China companies and co-investments with Chinese investors. Throughout the years Dr. Mazor has held senior positions including: Managing Director of Motorola Ventures – the strategic investment arm of Motorola Inc., USA; Managing Director of Telesoft Partners – a silicon valley based venture capital firm; Co-founder of startup companies; Authorized Contractor of the World Bank and Senior Lecturer in business management in universities and colleges in Israel.
Dr. Itamar Shabtai
- Dr. Itamar Shabtai's research is in the field of economics of information systems in healthcare, where he examines the economic and clinical aspects of the adoption of information technology in the medical process. He is the Dean of the School of Economics at the College of Management Academic Studies since 2015.He served in a computer unit in the IDF in the early 1980s, which paved the way to the world of computers and information systems. “I am in academe out of love for students and for the opportunity to shape the future of many young people in Israel,” he says.
- Mr. Schuster is a Principal at KPMG, Israel. He has substantial M&A transaction execution, structuring and due diligence experience in a number of industry sectors. He has extensive US and cross-border experience in business’ valuating and financing across a number of sectors including Industrial markets and Technology
Dr. Yevgeny Mugerman
- Dr. Mugerman is a senior lecturer of finance at the Bar-Ilan Graduate School of Business Administration. In addition, concentrating specifically on behavioral economics, Dr. Mugerman is also a visiting fellow at the Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality. Yevgeny's research is in the field of understanding the empirical determinants and implications of the importance of the influence of behavioral factors considering financial decisions. He has more than ten years of consulting experience in the behavioral economics realm. He has worked, inter alia, for the Israel National Cyber Directorate, the Israel Securities Authority, the Accountant General-Israeli Ministry of Finance, the Jerusalem Development Authority, the Division of Governance and Social Affairs (the Prime Minister's Office), Enlight Renewable Energy, the Agricultural Research Organization (Volcani Center), and others.
Dr. Jeff Dodick
- Dr. Dodick has a B.Sc. and M.Sc. in biology and earth science from the University of Toronto. Additionally, he has an MBA from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev. His Ph.D. is from the Weizmann Institute of Science. From 2004 - 2012, he lectured and conducted research at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. From 2012 to the present, he has been working at the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev and (the think tank) the Jerusalem Institute of Policy Research. At BGU, he teaches courses in Business Strategy, Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility. His research focuses on the circular economy, and sustainability. In this capacity, he has conducted research with the (H2020-funded) projects R2π: The Route to Circular Economy (2015-2020), and Water Mining: Next generation water-smart management systems (2020-2024).
- Mr. Turner is currently the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Compliance Officer of Gigawatt Global, an international renewable energy company. He has extensive experience in capital markets and emerging markets. He has previously been the CEO of a boutique investment, Director of Credit Suisse and V.P. of Salomon Brother.
Dr. Ron Berger
- Dr. Berger is an external lecturer in Israel and overseas (China/Hong Kong, UK, India and Norway). He has published over 60 academic papers in the field of marketing and management. He was previously an owner of an investment house and is currently managing a leading company in the area of pension education and management.