Masa, a joint initiative of The Jewish Agency for Israel and the Government of Israel, will be providing personal scholarships (depending on your country of origin and your financial situation) for Jewish tourists under the age of 30 who would like to participate in an enriched International MBA program.
This enriched program will include:
- Leadership development and community involvement
- Touring the land, getting to know Israeli society and culture
- Involvement, volunteering and contributing to Israeli society
- Meaningful and creative encounters with young Israelis
- Learning about Zionism - past, present and future
- Hebrew study
- Opportunities to strengthen your personal and Jewish identity
Masa offers grants for Jewish young adults (18-30) in the joint Masa-International MBA program. Masa Israel Journey offers all qualified participants universal grants depending on length of stay, age and country of origin. Additional needs-based scholarships of up to $3,000 are available. Check out http://www.masaisrael.org/grants for further information regarding Masa grants and scholarships. These grants are contingent to budget approval of the Israeli government and are subject to change.
Application forms for Masa must be completed online at www.masaisrael.org